Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Poisonous Mushroom Warning

Amanita Muscaria Can Be Deadly

It's that time of year again when a whole variety of fungi start springing up like .... you know mushrooms.

These little beauties are nice to look at, but can be deadly to people and pets if ingested. Their color also makes them attractive to small children who seem intent on putting just about anything in their mouth.

So if you are outside keep a close watch, as these little killers may have simply sprung up over night.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will appear after moderation before publishing,

Thank you for your comments.Any comment that could be considered slanderous or includes unacceptable language will be removed.

Thank you for participating and making your opinions known.