Regular City Council
Mon., June 20/16
- Rotary Clubs presentation "Friendship City" Sunyani Ghana
- Strategic Planning blueprint
- Appoint Deputy Financial Officers
- Annual Municipal Report
- Statement of Financial Information (SOFI)
- Canada 150 Grant application
- Liquor Licence application 1890 Rd.
- Bastion St. bridge rehabilitation
- E&N Trail Downtown South Alignment Study
- Curbside Collection of residential recycling contract extension
Democracy Is Too Important To Leave To The Politicians
Do Your Civic Duty By Getting Informed and Getting Involved
If you say: " I'm too busy just trying to keep it together to get involved, consider that perhaps, if you were more involved you might not be having so much trouble keeping it together "!
You can view this Council Meeting Agenda here - - - Agenda .
If you can't attend council meetings in person (preferred) you can watch regular council meetings on Shaw cable channel #4. You can also watch the meetings live on the city website using this link.
The regular city council meetings are the only ones broadcast live on either Shaw Cable or streaming video from the city website. The Committee of the Whole meetings, while not broadcast live are recorded and can be viewed on the city website HERE.